Terms of Service
Welcome to ytubetool.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using YTube Tool's Website, located at https://ytubetool.com/.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ytubetool.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You", and "Your" refers to you, the person who logs on this Website and is compliant with the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us" refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and they or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, YTube Tool and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ytubetool.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ytubetool.com for personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ytubetool.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ytubetool.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ytubetool.com
- Redistribute content from ytubetool.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date here.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. YTube Tool does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of YTube Tool, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, YTube Tool shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
YTube Tool reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial or unlawful activity.
As a result of this grant, YTube Tool has a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as the link:
- It is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of the YTube Tool.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- It is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an email to YTube Tool. Please include your name, organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of YTube Tool's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter our Website's visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
A valid credit & debit card is required to purchase our plans. You can use the tool for a limited time before and after login. But, you have to purchase our basic and advanced plans to get more limited. We offer a free plan which you can use for your work.
No refund, exchange only policy — states that customers can only upgrade items they wish rather than asking for a refund. Customers can upgrade to the Advance plan via contacting us @ [email protected]
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of your account's content, features, or capacity. YTube does not accept any liability for such loss. Prices of any Service may change. However, old plans will be grandfathered in unless otherwise stated. YTube will not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications, price changes, or suspension or discontinuation of the Site or Services.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any offensive link on our Website, you are free to contact us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may change these Terms of Service at any time. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes. If you continue to use the Services after we post changes to these Terms of Service, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms.
We respond expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are “repeat infringers.” Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we respond to notices of copyright infringement if they conform with the requirements of 17 USC 512(c).
Changes to YTube
We may discontinue or change any service or feature provided at https://ytubetool.com at any time.
If you have any questions regarding our Private Policy, please feel free to contact us @ [email protected].